Childhood is a lovely piece of Art for it is a class Apart. It is an enchanted stage where colours are brighter, air feels softer and the mornings look brighter. There is a generous garden in every child’s heart which is the reason why they are most often sentenced to kindergarten (Children's Garden-GERMAN).
We plan our lives according to a dream that came to us in our childhood, and we find that life alters our plans. And yet in the end, we see that our dream was our fate. It's just that providence had other ideas as to how we would get there. Destiny plans a different route, or turns the dream around as if it was a riddle and fulfils the dream in ways we couldn't have expected.
Herein I am bringing a story about a 10 Year old, the worth of whom is more than rolled gold…a small tender age, a sensitive innocent, average student studying may be in his 5th stage of schooling.
The story starts with a memory test being scheduled during his school fest where he had won a 3rd prize with a spirited Zest, the boy was very happy about his achievement and was waiting for “D-day” to seize his prize, not to mention that he had organized for the photographer to flick a click when he receives his prize on the stage.
But unfortunately for him, there were 3 students of the same name and for the madam who was taking the winners name had put him out of frame by taking the name of the student she liked the most and gave him all the fame; now the small joy who had come with his father to conquer the prize toy was totally devastated and annoyed by himself since he did not receive the prize from the chief guest. The poor boy who was full of coy then went to madam and asked for the clarification as to, Who won the Prize..?
The Grumpy madam grudgingly told the little cutie pie that it was for intelligent students “not for him” and walked away within a blink of an eye. The boy after a while got to know that the eluded prize was his which he humbly received after 2 days with a smile from one of his favourite teacher. But the recognition for the cute honey was stale and money spent for photo capture ended as a horror.
Times rolled out and the boy won the first prize in the so called memory test for the next two years when his class teacher was the same madam who had denied him the chance of winning the 3rd prize. The boy absented himself from the award distribution function and received it from his favourite teacher for that year and when asked by his class teacher as to why he didn’t show up the boy replied politely that he believed “It was for intelligent students and not for him”.
This friends is a simple true Story that happened in front of my eyes which shows how Self-Confidence and Self-motivation can help people….to achieve their Goals. By the way I still remember those 24 items…
Blue ribbon, duster, chalk, cotton, tennis ball, tiffin box, Hero pen, wool, Mender(sharpner), rope, handkerchief, water can, Box, orange baloon, wrist watch, purse, key bunch, Specks, Chocolate, tape, Scissors, plaster, book & Flower.
With all this info I am not trying 2 boast about myself, this simple sample never does that, but for me my prize the “Stainless Steel Glass” still means my life. It is my OSCAR it speaks about my dream, my goal, my feat, my confidence...because I was still a small child & was hurt very badly but I never boggled down, never got into depression mode… I always took it as a challenge not revenge. Coz I was to prove my worth to myself not for anybody. I was to be blamed if I was an average student not anyone else.
Hence from that period of time I started to sharpen up my memory by remembering things/events/objects n fine tune my mind for anything & everything till my Memory test arrived. Now this curse I had, has indeed turned out to be a blessing in disguise to keep in track the MEMORY of modules/lessons/friends cell phone numbers/characters. etc., It has also helped me in staying FOCUSSED in every work I do, “Perform under Pressure” and to “Never lose my Cool or get Irritated” for simple things which seems complicated…
After this incident unfortunately I have never won any other prize in my life in any event except a prize called “self-confidence” which will stay with me for my life time because I believe in loving to participate & give my best in whatever I like for passion sake and not for prize sake… I believe if you are good in something you don’t deserve a prize to prove it that you are good, for it is the prize which should deserve you..
With this story I would like to communicate all of my friends and enemies that “If u have a passion, an ambition run behind it and never bow down until and unless you achieve it(smugglers excuse)” have confidence in yourself and faith in God whatever the situation…and Live 2 Love whatever work that excites you …without leaving it…at any stage and without blaming anyone…because people never point their fingers at a perfect person in this imperfect world…So live your life with a Zeal, hope for the Best Coz with time all the scars will Heal and take care of the Rest….Happy life everyone.. ;-)
Quotes:
"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older". ~Tom Stoppard.
“A Child’s mind is like a River that Ends Never, Childhood is like a Flower which Fades Never and blossoms forever…." ~Suhas.
We plan our lives according to a dream that came to us in our childhood, and we find that life alters our plans. And yet in the end, we see that our dream was our fate. It's just that providence had other ideas as to how we would get there. Destiny plans a different route, or turns the dream around as if it was a riddle and fulfils the dream in ways we couldn't have expected.
Herein I am bringing a story about a 10 Year old, the worth of whom is more than rolled gold…a small tender age, a sensitive innocent, average student studying may be in his 5th stage of schooling.
The story starts with a memory test being scheduled during his school fest where he had won a 3rd prize with a spirited Zest, the boy was very happy about his achievement and was waiting for “D-day” to seize his prize, not to mention that he had organized for the photographer to flick a click when he receives his prize on the stage.
But unfortunately for him, there were 3 students of the same name and for the madam who was taking the winners name had put him out of frame by taking the name of the student she liked the most and gave him all the fame; now the small joy who had come with his father to conquer the prize toy was totally devastated and annoyed by himself since he did not receive the prize from the chief guest. The poor boy who was full of coy then went to madam and asked for the clarification as to, Who won the Prize..?
The Grumpy madam grudgingly told the little cutie pie that it was for intelligent students “not for him” and walked away within a blink of an eye. The boy after a while got to know that the eluded prize was his which he humbly received after 2 days with a smile from one of his favourite teacher. But the recognition for the cute honey was stale and money spent for photo capture ended as a horror.
Times rolled out and the boy won the first prize in the so called memory test for the next two years when his class teacher was the same madam who had denied him the chance of winning the 3rd prize. The boy absented himself from the award distribution function and received it from his favourite teacher for that year and when asked by his class teacher as to why he didn’t show up the boy replied politely that he believed “It was for intelligent students and not for him”.
This friends is a simple true Story that happened in front of my eyes which shows how Self-Confidence and Self-motivation can help people….to achieve their Goals. By the way I still remember those 24 items…
Blue ribbon, duster, chalk, cotton, tennis ball, tiffin box, Hero pen, wool, Mender(sharpner), rope, handkerchief, water can, Box, orange baloon, wrist watch, purse, key bunch, Specks, Chocolate, tape, Scissors, plaster, book & Flower.
With all this info I am not trying 2 boast about myself, this simple sample never does that, but for me my prize the “Stainless Steel Glass” still means my life. It is my OSCAR it speaks about my dream, my goal, my feat, my confidence...because I was still a small child & was hurt very badly but I never boggled down, never got into depression mode… I always took it as a challenge not revenge. Coz I was to prove my worth to myself not for anybody. I was to be blamed if I was an average student not anyone else.
Hence from that period of time I started to sharpen up my memory by remembering things/events/objects n fine tune my mind for anything & everything till my Memory test arrived. Now this curse I had, has indeed turned out to be a blessing in disguise to keep in track the MEMORY of modules/lessons/friends cell phone numbers/characters. etc., It has also helped me in staying FOCUSSED in every work I do, “Perform under Pressure” and to “Never lose my Cool or get Irritated” for simple things which seems complicated…
After this incident unfortunately I have never won any other prize in my life in any event except a prize called “self-confidence” which will stay with me for my life time because I believe in loving to participate & give my best in whatever I like for passion sake and not for prize sake… I believe if you are good in something you don’t deserve a prize to prove it that you are good, for it is the prize which should deserve you..
With this story I would like to communicate all of my friends and enemies that “If u have a passion, an ambition run behind it and never bow down until and unless you achieve it(smugglers excuse)” have confidence in yourself and faith in God whatever the situation…and Live 2 Love whatever work that excites you …without leaving it…at any stage and without blaming anyone…because people never point their fingers at a perfect person in this imperfect world…So live your life with a Zeal, hope for the Best Coz with time all the scars will Heal and take care of the Rest….Happy life everyone.. ;-)
Quotes:
"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older". ~Tom Stoppard.
“A Child’s mind is like a River that Ends Never, Childhood is like a Flower which Fades Never and blossoms forever…." ~Suhas.
1 comment:
BRAVO!! Take a bow Suhas...once again brilliant, no flowery words...just simplicity and most important of all a great message...Having been with you for 2years, i can tell it with confidence that you are a survivor...you have not just preached..Kudos...very impressed
Post a Comment