Sunday, March 28, 2010

Blogger's Descry....

Hi every people,

I is Suhas.R, I am from the Mysore (Heritage City). My background is Good because i got born in a joint family having many members most of them who are engineer, doctor and good house wives ...I am the first baby in my generation because my father and mother are both elders to their parents…

I have done my SSLC, PUC, Engineer (Mechanic) and still doing MBA and all in good named institutes. But I am sorry I am not good English speaker as you all people even though I studied in English schools because, I speaked in my mother’s Tongue(Kannada) all the time in my school and college and now also..in MBA.

Since no baby was born before me in my generation, I was the centre point attraction for all the family members of me. All of my uncles and aunts never left me for the floor and always played with me, they always feed me with food because my mummy was going for the bank work in the morning too evening. My Grand father and Grand mother also cared me with their love and affection, but still I say to u that my grand father has hit me many times than any other people because he was a retired head master and did not want anyone to forget that. I still remember he beat me with mulberry branches many days after cutting it from my neighbour house Tree.

But I say in pride that I have never been hit by my dad, not even once for any wrong I done in my child hood even though I dood many wrong in my child hood. May be because of this I loosed my hope of my daddy beating me and I have stopped doing any wrongs as I growed old. This is all my introduction as how, why and what I am…

Now I also have start blogging because many of my work-less friends and great people do this to get less bored and improve their type word speed….He he…

Ok….guys enough of my idiosyncrasies, now lemme behave a matured literate now. First things first, I did this kind of a Glamour-less, Grammar-less act to remove the fallacy that exists in people’s mind that blog is only for talented technocrats. Dudes blogging is for anyone and everyone, no matter whether u speak English better or bitter please start Blogging . For it’s(Blogging) just a platform to share your thoughts and feelings with everyone and anyone. Blog helps you to make new friends, explore your thinking capacity and capability and sometimes may also fetch you some money...
So dear bloggers and lazy buggers wish me and everyone, start blogging and have Fun… Good day everyone ;-)

2 comments:

Shruthi said...

Su-Ass, god that was a good blog... with the "suhas" flavour throughout the blog.. Kick-ass

arnold SUHASnegR's.. said...

thnx bhoota...